Penang Oh Penang...

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 2:05 AM | 8 comments »

I am broke but I gained alot these few days...No I din gain weight *peace sign*



Erm, anyway back to what I was trying to say.



I finally understood the train routes in KL! O.0 I finally got up to Skybridge in between the Petronas Twin Tower and roamed Aquaria KLCC! *woopie!* Most of all, I finally met tankiasu, citygal and Jason. Oh of course, not to forget Preacious Pea's phone call during dinner at Jalan Alor.



This is a small recap of me and Durianberry's conversation:





Me: Ei, Jason is meeting up with us for Jalan Alor dinner on Thursday. Not sure Tankiasu is coming and
another person.






Durianberry: Who is the other person?




Me: Dunno, Jason didn't say...paiseh leh... We look so bebudak and they are working adults...




*Both jadi nervous*



But at the end of the day, we enjoyed everyone's company! Meeting them in person was really a great experience. Too bad, some wasn't able to make it and talked to me through phone instead. Hahaha, sorry for sounding so kayu XD



Thank you WMW and Lyrical Lemongrass for sending regards to me too!



Okay...now I need to save for my next trip. Here piggy piggy....









Happy saving~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

8 comments

  1. david santos // April 27, 2008 at 3:16 AM  

    Hello, Coke!
    Very nice post.
    Thank you.

  2. Anonymous // April 28, 2008 at 5:28 PM  

    Very nice meeting you girls too!! Minta maaf, never really bring you girls around KL and to hunt for good food. Come over the weekend next time k?

    And I'm coming to PG this Thursday!! :-D

  3. Precious Pea // April 28, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

    Sorry for not being able to join you guys for dinner. Save hard hard, come fast fast, i bring you makan makan, ok?

  4. Anonymous // April 29, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

    Haha bebudak pulak!
    Durianberry's camera doesn't look like a budak though! :P

  5. Anonymous // April 29, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

    *claps* *pak pak pak* Yay sudah understand train routes in KL! Is it good anot? Can come to KL more often lor. Hehe.

    Jason, I misuse my camera to help me pretend not to look bebudak :P

  6. Cokeworld Citizen // April 29, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

    david santos:
    oh thanx for the compliment!

    tankiasu:
    hahaha not that I don't want to...got work on monday eh...wei wei 1st may rite? Datang Penang for work?

    precious pea:
    yeah! save hard hard, go KL fast fast and makan banyak banyak! mwahahaha! *sound of terror with lightning strike*

    jason:
    yeah la not budak meh? :S

    durianberry:
    aiks...hahaha...yeah understand but no, I still dun like KL train route. It doesnt drop people off directly at mall's entrance XD

  7. Anonymous // April 30, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

    Hahhaa... that's some outing you had there. And I so agree with you on KL's less-than-efficient train routes... Why can't they deliver us to the very doorstep of the malls, eh? :P

  8. Cokeworld Citizen // May 1, 2008 at 12:18 AM  

    kenny:
    yah great trip before I start my intership :P by then where got time?

    if the train system is efficient, this is not Msia. Look at Penang's monorail plan. I first heard it when I was barely 7 years old...look how old I am now :S