Milk?

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 11:30 PM | , | 4 comments »

I love milk but it is only when I traveled to Singapore that I learned there are actually a whole lot more options. Recently I found Sky Fresh Milk. Don't get me wrong. I just want to share with the you all what I like :D Anyway, the milk brand has appeared on the chiller shelves (Gurney Cold Storage) for quite a long time already.

Verdict? Pura (too expensive, RM15+ for 2 litre), Greenfield (not available in local stores but Coffee Bean Gurney Plaza is using it) and Farm House (also good but getting more expensive).

Can you imagine Farm House started at RM3.30 many many years ago and now they are priced at RM7.50. That's more than 100% increase!

What about local brand? Forget it lah...

Sky Fresh taste just as good as Farm House (perhaps even better) but cost cheaper. RM11 for 2 litre.

And mind you, its produce de la Aussie. If only I saw this much much earlier on. Why the heck didn't they put that word bigger???

Cheers...*with milk*

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments

  1. "Joe" who is constantly craving // September 1, 2010 at 7:01 AM  

    aussie milk rocks!

  2. cariso // September 2, 2010 at 8:39 PM  

    Have smaller size?

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // September 2, 2010 at 9:40 PM  

    Joe: Yeah! *Hi five!*

    Cariso: I think I saw some small ones not sure is that brand boh. Go Queensbay look see look see la.

  4. Looking for a Car? // November 16, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

    my favorite drink ever! slurrp!