RM2 Affair

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 8:26 PM | , , , | 2 comments »

It's first day of school again. I don't know.It doesn't feel all the same as my previous 'first day of school'-s. As usual, it was all chaotic at school. Fortunately, there wasn't much of a problem this semester except the fact that my PTPTN (after deduction) only left RM100 in my account T.T OMG How to survive??!

In situations like this, the only thing I can skimp on is my meals :P I am fat anyway so I guess its high time for me to cut out KFCs and McDs.

There is a community center called Excel (I think) at Sungai Dua and they serve decent meals for a fraction of a price.

Before a student get his or her meal, they would need to grab a card at the side of the door and pay after queuing up for the food.


All these only cost me RM2. Yes. RM2 You have a few dishes to go with your white rice (sometimes yam rice), a small bowl of soup, iced drinks and a piece of fruit. They serve lunch as well, for RM1. All tasted like home cooked food and perhaps yummier than home cooked? :P Luckily my mom don't online. I guess these are the things I will be missing most as soon as I graduate later next year (if no lecturer fails me *touch wood*).


Can you imagine? No more student price, student package, student promotion and most of all...student holidays....

By the way, they will only start serving RM2 meals by 5th January....Until then, it will be RM3 yucky economy rice (rice, 1 egg and a bit vege + a drink)...aih...

!Note: For students only!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments

  1. Jason // December 24, 2008 at 9:06 AM  

    Haiye, why got such thing in Penang and not in KL!

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // December 24, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

    Jason:
    Maybe got leh but you are not student. Still get to eat ar? maybe your baby face can help. Bwahahaha