Almost 7pm after I walked a few rounds at Tasik Aman with Mr.Boss and Mrs. Boss. They continued with the outdoor gym machines while I decided to call it a day and continued walking to my dinner place :)

Hohoho...enticing fried chicken smell but I will NOT detour to the place.

Regardless I had been exercising or not lately, it doesn't deter me from getting a plate of Jeff Char Koay Teow.

Blurry pictures :P Sorry for that. Not much light beyond the stall. It's the best shot I could get.

This is how a plate of CKT Special looks like. Haha I lost count of the prawns. I like this type of CKT as they are savoury and not spicy. I don't know why but it was used to be called CKT ganja. It sure does make one yearn for more after a TINY plate of it.

One thing I like about their prawns is they don't have those weird taste which some prawns in normal CKT has. Although they are NOT huge and crunchy, its good enough for me.

RM5 for a plate of special CKT and RM3.50 for the normal one. Coupled with Teh'O Ais Limau, sounds like a good dinner to me.

Location:


View Larger Map

PS:
Some of my friends don't like it as the flavour was too heavy, some loves it. Hahaha so its your call lah to eat there or not.

I also asked the boss to cook less koay teow for me that night. So it seems less koay teow. Haha

Happy reading~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

12 comments

  1. New Kid on the Blog // January 24, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

    Thanks for sharing... I've been looking for some good CKT from such stalls, glad that you'd shared.

    Happy new year to you and your family!!!

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // January 24, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

    New Kid on the Blog:
    hehe no problem. Happy CNY to you too!

  3. gill gill // January 24, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

    erm....seems like mee udang more then CKT wor....haha

    this is what i dont like! udang more then koey teow....geee

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // January 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM  

    gill gill:
    haha now that u mentioned, I just remember that night I purposely asked the boss to put in less koay teow.

    actually there is ckt wet version. Got 3 types. White, black and wet :)

  5. CRIZ LAI // January 25, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

    The prawns are a lot but it looked kind of oily.

    Anyway, Happy "Niu" Year to you and all in the family. May this year be a healthy, wealthy and prosperous year for everyone. :)

    http://crizfood.com/

    p/s: I hope you can link me up too Jian. :)

  6. Cokeworld Citizen // January 25, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

    Criz:
    Hm...so far I didn't feel its oily tho...Happy New Year to you too and selamat ber-Fatt Choy!

    Yeah link you up d

  7. Anonymous // January 25, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

    I especially like the Bukit Mertajam Malay Char koay teow. Also the wet version. Very tasty and can finish the gravy till the last drop! haha.. Anyway, haven't tried this one before. Will drop by soon and compare.

  8. Cokeworld Citizen // January 25, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

    laukl:
    Ya I heard of the BM CKT aso. The gravy nice hor? haha...happy cny~

  9. Krista Goon // January 29, 2009 at 2:26 PM  

    Can you believe we have yet to try this? Must go one of these days! But not after walking 5 rounds of Tasik Aman. Would be adding on the calories instead of losing them. Happy New Year to you!

  10. Fariza Fauzi // January 30, 2009 at 10:28 PM  

    jian ming, i tau charkoayteow tu!
    super delicious!!!

  11. Anonymous // January 31, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

    This is a must try CKT for me...its a great find, Jian. Thanks for sharing.

    Gong Xi Fa Cai!

  12. Cokeworld Citizen // February 1, 2009 at 3:25 AM  

    Mayakirana:
    Aiks I tot you guys ady makan dunno how many plates. Hahaha 5 rounds not enough make it 15 rounds like what my friend did XD sure balance out the plate of ckt.

    fariza:
    Ya it good! The other day went with my coursemates, 15+ person LOL

    ck lam:
    Hehehe no problem! I wonder the GPS thingy can track the stall...LOL