Penang Street Food Fest 2007

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 1:39 PM | , | 4 comments »

It's been a while since I update :P Sorry...Blame the lecturer...first day of school already hand out assignment...argh!...Durianberry has already reviewed about it, so I should as well before other food pictures start to pile up...again or already had...

Em...Durianberry posted up stills...So I guess posting up a video would complement the review : ) Plus my photography skills is not even close to Lyrical Lemongrass and Durianberry...

This video is a compilation of a few food stalls that I'd visited, not all tho...too many : P Enjoy



Ironic izin't it? I don't think the dance would help much in burning all the food they had in this dome XD Better stop before the aunties start bashing me up....wheee~

Happy drooling~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments

  1. Precious Pea // December 21, 2007 at 8:22 AM  

    LOL!! What is with the dance? Hahaha! I tot we are not supposed to dance after a hearty meal?

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // December 21, 2007 at 1:16 PM  

    Precious Pea: Hahaha...its some activity after the makan session...hahaha waste energy la...they makan again after dance XD

  3. Kenny Leong // December 22, 2007 at 5:54 PM  

    straight dance after makan not good for health la.. atleast rest for couple hours first..

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // December 22, 2007 at 7:03 PM  

    kenny: try telling that to the ah mah's and aunties XD