DIY Cheese Grape

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 8:54 PM | , , | 10 comments »

I just came back (8pm) after swimming lessons. No, not by my own will. I had to join something for sports so I choose swimming. Some people say the instructor was flexible so I sign up last semester. With some luck, I got myself into the list. FYI, some students actually applied 6 semesters and manage to squeeze in at the 6th semester *rolls eyes* I could remember clearly wat the head of the sports council said during the 1st meeting, "There is limited space, limited equipment jadi the student we accept pun limited." . So I am considered 'lucky' because I got it on 2nd attempt. Long story anyways...I can never understand the system...

Here's the part I should be grumbling about...
14 lessons + 20 DIY + up&down bukit = 1 pathetic credit hours
aiyoh 20 kali la wei. Dah lah 1 week twice, go there straight after class samo have to DIY T.T
For the sake of slimming baju raya, I TAHAN =.=...
I miss this.

Yeah...Iced chilled grapes and cheddar cheese :3~~ *slurp slurp slurp*

Yes. Eat together. Do try. This is normal kraft cheddar cheese block. Cheapest. I really think they taste better than the packets one.

Happy drooling~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

10 comments

  1. Precious Pea // January 15, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

    Ice chilled grapes = frozen grapes? Wah..you crazy woman, sure or not? Won't run to toilet after that?

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // January 17, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

    sorry ya my blogspot a bit crazy lately. Erm I just leave them in a bowl full of iced water. Not a bad idea hor frozen grape. Then can make ice blended grape. I have an iron stomach, unless you overfed me, I makan stale food also no problem : P

  3. wmw // January 18, 2008 at 1:42 AM  

    Wah, you and teckiee can both go eat such stuff together. Hahaha...

  4. "Joe" who is constantly craving // January 18, 2008 at 10:18 AM  

    aiyoh..wat a combo..nvr hear n c b4..

  5. Jason // January 18, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

    Haha... wrapped up manyak neat leh.

  6. Cokeworld Citizen // January 18, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

    wmw: its food lah...this combo have very unusual profound taste. lolz try la...all it takes is grapes and cheese oni wat. Teckie also like to eat weird food? lolx

    joe: got la...the ang mohs have cheese with fruits, breads or crackers and have white wine to go with it.

    jason: aiyoh no neat how to show to u all experts out there. dah lah camera buruk and teknik tak bagus. so all i can do is make the food look good lolz...

  7. Nick Chan // January 18, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

    So I need to Iced the grapes first? Sounds interesting. Sweet + Salty. I love grapes, and cheese too!

  8. Cokeworld Citizen // January 18, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

    nic: lolz i like my grapes to be icy cold. they tend to be crunchier : )

  9. Anonymous // March 5, 2008 at 2:27 AM  

    hi.
    can anyone outside USM come and join any swimming lesson there? i'm new in penang and looking for a swimming class to join. thanks

  10. Cokeworld Citizen // March 5, 2008 at 2:49 AM  

    Hie there. Welcome to Penang btw. I think you can. Its best to head over to USM swimming pool and check out ur self. The pool will be opened at 5.30pm to 8pm Monday to Friday while weekend, same time with an additional slot in the morning 9-11am. Its best to meet the instructors during the week days. They would be there. SOrry I dun have the phone number.