My life is all mashed up...not enough sleep but still want to 'makan'. I went out with my friends regardless of when is the assignment dateline. When I came back too late, I straight went to bed without feeling guilty XD All these happened last year on 20 Dec 2007. Not very far from Penang but still takes up an hour plus ( izzit? )

My friends and I planned a trip to Nibong Tebal to see fireflies and have makan out sessions. Since its still early and we had to wait for another friend to arrive, me and Durianberry bought a plate of nasi lemak after being enticed by the romantic aromatic smell of santan cooked rice.

And guess how much is this plate of nasi lemak? There were rice enough to feed 2 of us, 1 fried egg , kuah sotong kari , kuah sambal ikan bilis without ikan bilis XD and a huge pile of sambal kacang botol. Yummmz...

Only RM2!!!!!! >,<>

Heck, this super sweet and yucky looking bowl of ice kacang also cost me RM2 already.

After firefly trip, its crab porridge dinner. We had the same food as posted on my xanga site. Didn't take pictures because everybody attacked the food before I manage to take. lolz XD What's left was the receipt hahaha!


Can you read? I can't make out the dishes name. Anyway, reasonable price izzint it? Since we are on mainland Penang, me and Durianberry decided to drop by Autocity at Juru where everyone is raving about especially the lantern festival. Yeah kept the lanterns all the way to 31 December. Too bad, when we got there its almost midnight.

Sayonara Hello Kitty! *waving waving* lolz.

Another thing we see at the Autocity Small flee market. Heh. Very familiar right?


So adorable! Hahaha

Happy New Year People~


Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // January 7, 2008 at 3:35 AM  

    I miss the nasi lemak, especially the sotong kuah... Wuah *slurp*

  2. Jason // January 7, 2008 at 11:49 AM  

    Belum makan breakfast..... *tummy growling*

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // January 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

    durianberry: yah yah...even roti canai and smal small bendi also cost RM1.80 liao *rolls eyes*...

    jason: hehehe cepat cepat go to a nasi lemak stall tarpao! kekeke