Crazy Weeks Calls for Instant Boosts...

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 12:14 AM | | 9 comments »

Have been burning midnight oil for the past 2 weeks since CNY...thats why the lack of updates...my face and especially my eyes are getting "horrible-er" each day. One day I happen to flip through Female magazine (while waiting for friend to go dinner) saw an ad for Brands...


0.o Berry Essence....I thought its interesting because when people talk about Brands, its chicken essence :S yucks...


I chilled it in a packet of ice before consuming it...Now the question...Is it worth it? 6 bottles of these comes at a whopping RM22.80 at Tesco Extra Sungai Dua.

Some (esp shoestring budget Durianberry) said might as well pop a few multi vit tablets. True thats why I was wondering whats the difference of taking this and multi vit tablet.

Will I really have "beautiful-er" eyes after consuming it? I had taken 2. Taste like Ribena but less less sweet.

Happy thinking~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

9 comments

  1. Precious Pea // February 26, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

    Err...i saw it in the ad too and wanted to get some to try but hubby said for that kind of price, might as well get fresh fruit to eat, at least, it's not processed and no preservative. I shall wait for you to finish off all 6, then let me know worth consuming or not yah?

  2. wmw // February 26, 2008 at 3:16 PM  

    Get beautiful eyes? It's suppose to help with eye sight. Old folks like me sure need something like this :o)

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // February 27, 2008 at 12:07 AM  

    precious pea:
    lolz fresh fruit not concentrated wor...yeah dun like the fact its processed. hehe sure, will let u know....

    wmw:
    aiks u old d meh? thats wat the ad say wor...get beautiful eye lolz...my eyes now are not the same as those days when I constantly consume wolfberries. Another way for eye nourishment.

  4. Anonymous // February 27, 2008 at 11:23 PM  

    My father would ask me to down one bottle of this before I go on a long journey (on car)

    Honestly I don't like the taste and smell (original flavor), just pop open and gulp only lol

  5. Cokeworld Citizen // February 28, 2008 at 2:34 AM  

    vkeong:
    eh eh i downed 4 bottles liao...good leh...can stay up late longer without my eyes going black...kakaka...

    i like the taste wor...dun taste like ribena meh?

  6. "Joe" who is constantly craving // February 29, 2008 at 5:39 PM  

    coffee is still the best policy!

  7. Cokeworld Citizen // March 1, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

    joe:
    lolz true...true...

  8. Anonymous // March 4, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

    Er... if it says can clear off dark circles, I want!

  9. Cokeworld Citizen // March 4, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

    Hm not sure about that but my eyes seem ok before I stayed up late too much...