6 bottles, 1 week, 1 experiment, 1 result

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 12:57 AM | | 6 comments »

Gosh another crazy week had just passed...This coming week, I am sooo dead. Normal situation for a uni student I would say. This is my last bottle.


I have been putting this product to test by sleeping at 5.30am for the whole week. Didn't intend to sleep that 'early' but assignments have to be done...


So as usual, I have it after meals so this berry extract stays in my tummy longer and not flushed out immediately.


Glup~

So there you have it, 6 bottles.

Verdict? Good stuff... really keep me awake without my eyes going dry and kept dark circles at bay despite looking at the laptop screen for more than 6 hours and sleep at 5.30am. Its doing its job well. More productive hours rather than feeling half dead over the night (or should I say morning?)

No beautiful-er eyes tho :S

Now problem is...should I get another pack? Precious Pea was contemplating to have the real thing or bottled ones. The fact is, we need to consume pounds of it to achieve a certain amount of the nutrient. Which I am 110% sure I wouldn't be able to do that. My wallet just wouldn't allow XD

Alternative? When I was small, I was given handfuls of wolf berry (kei chi) to be eaten as it is by an old uncle. Result? Clear, healthy, beautiful round bubly eyes :) Now? Nevermind about that :P

I am babling too much...back to work...

Happy reading :)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 1, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

    Wow, I guess you take a different sorta SIX-PACK from most guys... hahahah... But methinks I'd prolly have had an easier time during my uni days had I taken some of these instead of relying on copious amounts of kopi kaw... :P

    Happy First Day of March, Jian! :D

  2. Anonymous // March 1, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

    Wah you susun on your laptop! Later kena calar le.. ;)

    Adoidoi, why uni student so suffer, to the point we have to spend PTPTN loan on health food. Haha. The lecturers tend to give assignments that need 25hrs and a bottle of berry essence a day to complete

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // March 1, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

    Kenny:
    Hohoho if I had to take kopi kaw, I would be black in colour by now :S

    Durianberry:
    Takpe takpe...sudah calar XD lolz...I think we humans are going to be evolved into a creature that doesnt have to sleep hahaha!

  4. Anonymous // March 3, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

    Wah with my late hours at work, I should consider trying this too! hehe.

  5. wmw // March 3, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

    Mmm...looks like I should try it for my vision enhancement!

  6. Cokeworld Citizen // March 4, 2008 at 4:10 AM  

    lyrical lemongrass & wmw:
    the word "sleep" has been deleted from my brain...What is sleep ah??hahaha :S I think i need to stop all these after everything ends...its ridiculous.