Thaipusam Penang 2008

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 9:39 PM | , | 0 comments »

Finally I got the time to compile the videos but its too long if I put in everything. I think it would be best to show you all some highlights. Frankly, I never got involve with Thaipusam for as long as I'd lived in Penang. This is my first time and I went to a few places for the span of 4 days @.@ Great experience indeed.

My schedule required me to climb the hill (in this case, I climbed twice), shoot video in a sea of people when my height is oni 158cm =.=, be at the location from 5.30pm to midnight and standing most of the time. Luckily I am not one of those pros who has to carry a 5kg camera O.o 4 days simultaneous shooting, I got RM200 : ) I am accepting jobs for other festivals like CNY and Chap Goh Meh...woohoo screw my school work XP *blek* I am going all out for works other than my stupid assignments.



Holy pilgrimage and yet there are tones of indian famous sweet delicacy and crunchy murukus cracking their way along the streets... There are more than 10 stalls selling muruku and other snacks...After sampling a handful of stalls, only 1 stall sells muruku that doesn't break your teeth :P

Crunchy yet not hard and leaves a nice slight aftertaste instead of ended up munching a pile of flour. I bought 5 packets lolz...

Happy watching : )

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments