The Crazy Me

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 8:15 PM | , , | 6 comments »

Recently I went on a feat...having deprived myself from regular movies, I knew that I just have to do it.


I started off the day without much sleep lolz hence the blurry shots for most of my pictures :) When I was in Gurney Plaza, I just know I have to drag myself to have that plate of pasta and I know they will make great breakfast + lunch + dinner :) Kim Gary it is.

I am not promoting this eating place but rather just sharing what makes me order only this plate of spag everytime I visit.

Ordered a set which consists of drink, cream soup and the main dish, PORK CHOP SPAGHETTI.

The drink came first. Heck, I am in a HK themed restaurant, Iced HK Milk Tea is a must for me. Yin Yeong would be too much (it's only 11am).

Soon piping hot cream soup came. First time I saw ham bits in it. Usually they would have more corn in it. I prefer the latter.


Then came the heavenly smell Tomato Sauce Pork Chop Spaghtti. It is definitely NOT the regular pasta with homemade tomato paste with meat bits in it.



They used bottled ketchup instead. Loads of tomatoes in this dish and there it is the huge slab of pan fried pork chop. Wonder if the herbs played a huge role in this spag. So much wok hei in this dish. Yes, wok hei. I don't know what words could be used to describe the dish. It's simply delicious Only 1 advice, don't judge by the look of the dish.

I happily wallop everything on the plate, in the glass, in the bowl and another glass of ice water : ) Full enough to last me till dinner for sure!
Almost 12 noon and high time to hit the cinema. Got these tickets before I makan. There goes 7 hours 30 minutes swooshing around the cinema halls with 4 movies to catch and less than 5 minutes in between them.

Why would watching movie be tired if all you do is just sit and watch?

My line-ups were:

Flood, 10 000 BC, Jumper and Redline.

All so so movies. I can't wait to repeat this stint again as there are so many interesting movies crawling in. 4 movies for RM24 : ) I rather pay and watch in cinema rather than having the 1 time watch P-DVD, if you know what I mean. I love being a student. RM6 per tix! What more can I ask for?! lolz

After the movies, I wander around for some time before I settle down for light supper at Winter's Warmer. It's one of the best place to have ur set meal if you don't mind there is only 4 choice of set meal. I decided to tar pao for my parents some tuna sandwich. So I told the people to pack the sandwich and I will have the rest of the side dishes with tea at the tea house.


If you stumble upon one at KL, be a member. It's worth every sen I tell you. I like their way of preparing the salad. I always love the combo of egg (esp with yolks!), mayo and raisins. They taste great together! Quite a portion as well.



omg...I am salivating over my own post....and stomach yelling for food now...how???? Need kari lemak cintan fix now...

Happy drooling~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

6 comments

  1. wmw // March 15, 2008 at 1:23 AM  

    So many movies...wah, your eyes got superpower, not pening ah? Must be after all that Brand's InnerShine! Hahaha...

  2. Anonymous // March 15, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

    Wah I dont't think I can tahan leh :P I watch 1 movie enough to make me dizzy coz of the big screen. KG spaghetti looks like a huge portion. I makan at The Mines wan is so pathetic. Doesn't look as sedap as what you had

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // March 15, 2008 at 11:34 AM  

    wmw:
    haha XD superpowered eye...dunno leh...i was early, so i picked seats far away from screen and avoided sitting in the middle. *wink with shining eyes* hehe

    durianberry:
    thats why I can only go alone on this kind of stint. No one will tag along la...Huge la...can feed 2 small eaters...drinks samo so huge glass. Aiks...Not all same same wan ar?

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // March 15, 2008 at 7:45 PM  

    jackson:
    that plate of spag pretty tempting hor? Wait till you smell it lolz...

  5. Anonymous // March 16, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

    4 movies berturut-turut!? Wahlau~

    Yeah, salad with egg and raisins tastes much better ^^

  6. Cokeworld Citizen // March 16, 2008 at 8:46 PM  

    jason:
    wahaha tot ppl will say I pelik...yupz but initially i wanted to squeeze in the 5th too bad not available after 7.30pm....aih