My Colourful Malaysia

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 9:45 PM | , | 6 comments »

Busy kaypo-ing with election news and busy with school work...The only time frame where I can sit down and do nothing while watching the clouds puff by is during exam weeks...


This is one of the things I did...The lecturers forced us to join a competition....Closing time is 12 hours from the time I started. Thank Lady Inspiration, I managed to chuck some of the photos from my 'stock' and with a software, voila...hehehe Jason and Durianberry, you remember some of the pictures in the composition? My work will never be complete without food. Wahaha...

Now the competition requires the participant to be at the event during judging session...cham ler...

The colourful bug had then stuck in me for the entire day....


My late grandma use to order this...

Ignore the black boring kopi-o or brown teh for now....lets kick in some pink drink!

Its called Gu Leng Peng in Penang whereby the kopi fella will prepare the milk using condensed milk with water and then add in the red syrup. Chun!

Happy drinking~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

6 comments

  1. JOjo // March 13, 2008 at 11:03 AM  

    HAha, bandung... Feeling nostalgia now cos i normally have it when i eat nasi bryani.Haha...Long time din eat liao~

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // March 13, 2008 at 8:53 PM  

    jojo:
    oh yeah bandung...hahaha...classic drink of malaysia...i just love how the red syrup smell :)

  3. wmw // March 14, 2008 at 12:48 AM  

    I love this drink too! But never tried it in Penang.

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // March 14, 2008 at 4:29 AM  

    wmw:
    KL doesnt have this drink? When I was in KL I was quite lost with the kopitiam drinks menu and most of them don't speak hokkien. The only drinks I could order was either barli or herbal tea. But no doubt their herbal tea is good :)

  5. Jason // March 14, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

    I love bandung too but Chinese coffee shop doesn't prepare that here.

    Let's see.... I saw Padang Ipoh... road sign of Jalan Datuk Mustapha Al-Bakri (must be Foo San or Funny Mountain la) :P

  6. Cokeworld Citizen // March 14, 2008 at 6:41 PM  

    Jason:
    Hoho pandainye!...
    Foo San and Padang Ipoh indeed!

    Beautiful shots and beautiful food.

    Entah judges gonna say wat tomorrow. "What is this ar? So messy wan?" lolz