>< Stress Stress Stress then comes Eat Eat Eat

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 6:25 PM | , | 5 comments »

=.= What a crazy month I had!!!! Urgh!! I did loads at last minute...what to do? No inspiration or the slightest ideation to do my work...what more determination XD So I did brain restoration by having makan session. hahaha pardon my screwed up brain.



Yupz yupz... I lurve the slightly spicy yet very fragrant vietnamese sauce...slurp slurp...It's called Vietnamese Style Fish with rice. Sometimes the fish can be crispy at the sides.


As you can see, there are rice, meat (fish), some vege, egg and huge portion of rice. Of course, half went to my dad. Hehehe...I can't finish the rice but I can finish 2 eggs : ) I asked them to add another egg so 2 eggs all together *grin*

The whole plate can really fill a person up. 5 piece of reasonable size fried fish fillet topped with 'stinky but I like' onion strips, spicy sauce, 2 eggs, some vege, huge bowl of rice cost RM4.50 I think its fairly priced :) but some might say cheap. lolz...

This stall is located in Farlim, Block 7A.

Anyway they are doing great business. I roughly calculated that they sell about 150 plates perday. Each plate cost either RM4 or RM4.50 so do the maths ppl! Untung giler wei this stall.

I also realise KL has loads of such stalls selling similar food items. Latest craze I suppose but it sure sells well and taste well too. Heh!

Happy drooling.

PS: This stall sells other kinds of rice like sweet sour, pai kuat wong, kung pao chic, etc

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 30, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

    Aiyah, my stomach just growled!

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // March 30, 2008 at 2:15 PM  

    jason:
    XD hehe thats wat food blogs are for ma...make ppl drool from afar. lolz...In ur case, sending signal to ur stomach lo. haha!

  3. wmw // March 31, 2008 at 1:19 AM  

    I'll take all of that minus the fish ;o)

  4. JOjo // March 31, 2008 at 5:57 PM  

    So cute! The egg on top of the rice~

  5. Cokeworld Citizen // March 31, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

    wmw:
    haha got vietnamese style chicken also...actually i can finish the whole plate of rice with the sauce they pour in ;)

    jojo:
    cute? hehe i only know its 'yummy' hahaha