Free, Free, Free!

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 4:03 PM | , | 4 comments »

This week had been a 'free' and fun week. Thanks McD for sponsoring about RM90 worth of Big Macs for me :)

Apart from free burgers, I decided to go for a free cholestrol test since I had 6 days of McD burgers. My weight today before I pig out at KFC is 57kg. Probably, I am fasting for the test, else it should be 58kg.

Anyway, I am not trying to prove eating fast food is healthy. Its about what you choose to put into your mouth.

Here's pretty much what I eat everyday:

- 1 cup PLAIN oats for break fast (no sugar, no milk, no anything)
- 1 biji Big Mac for lunch (NO MAYONAISE)
- Milo/Teh + Jacobs wheatmeal biskut for tea
- Julie's biskut/cintan mee/eggs+milk+fruit for dinner

I also chipped in Takoyaki, kuih bahulu, koay teow tng and gula melaka ais kacang separately on separate days.

People might be skeptical about having McD everyday because fastfood is bad for us. Yes, that is if you have your fries and Coke to go with your burger as well as having other fried food.

Come on...how bad can a Big Mac be? Apparently there are cheese, beef, buns, lettuce, onions and the only fat in the burger is the fat from the beef patties. Yes, I skipped the mayo.

Haha not only healthier if one skips mayo, the McD crew will have to prepare a fresh hot burger too! Not a bad idea right?

Which is healthier? Economy rice aka Chap Fan or McD Big Mac? Your call. Unless you are eating at reputable economy rice stalls, won't you will be wondering what oil they use? How fresh are the ingredients used?


Happy reading~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments

  1. Precious Pea // June 1, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

    Aiyoo..skipping the mayo still not good enuff. You don't know how much fats they use to product the beef pattie! And pls pls pls..don't eat instant noodle everyday ok?

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // June 2, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

    Precious Pea:
    Hm actually the beef patties are kinda oily but when they cook them, I don't see any oil on the hot plate :S
    Not really everyday makan la...

    hawker stalls are using alot of unhealthy oil, don't you think so?

  3. Anonymous // June 5, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

    Me only eat beef (dun like Big Mac, prefer Quarter pounder) on rare occasion when I'm bored with McChicken. But still, I like Burger King :)

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // June 8, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

    jason:
    haha i like many burgers in mcD but not quarter pounder :S McChicken good hor? I always tell them to skip the mayo. Hence freshly fried McChicken burger :)