My Work Place

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 12:54 AM | , | 7 comments »

Sorry for the lack of updates people...Penangfon must be digging holes somewhere that they interrupted my 'temporary shelter' connection...I wonder what's the excuse this time...

Me: What's wrong with Penangfon?

Penangfon: Oh I am sorry. We haven't 'plant' our lines at XX area yet. You know lah, we have to dig and all.

Me: *Rolls eyes*

So there you have it. Broadband in 'Flintstone Era'.

I haven't blogged about my work place since I started my internship...did I? Nevermind... short term memory loss is getting worse these days...

So this is my office.

Cool rite? Lots of windows and lots of greens. And most importantly...we don't work in pathetic cubicles like Johnny Bunko ;) lolz

I think the pictures speaks what I do in office. lol...Well, roughly at least.

Back a few weeks ago I was working on one of the promotional items for my company :)

Ain't they cute?

The idea was adapted from CubeeCraft Go there for the others...I'd done a few before I started to design the 'skin' according to my company's mascot.

I get to sit beside the pantry :) Great izzin't it?

Now its overloaded with food lolz...Hershey's Choc, biskut angkasawan, jacobs wheetameal, tea, coffee, milo, nestum...told you its overloaded. Maybe I should start blogging about what I have for tea.

Start off with a cuppa tea...I guess I am a tea person after all. I don't drink Earl Grey due to the pungent smell.

However, this Ahmad tea sets a whole new different level experience for amateur tea drinkers. The name speaks itself. Ahmad London, not Ahmad KL. It was exceptionally smooth and smells just right. It doesn't become bitter if you over soaked the teabag.

Gourmet tea anyone?

Happy sipping~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

7 comments

  1. Precious Pea // June 9, 2008 at 8:37 AM  

    Nice working environment indeed. Wanna swap? ;)

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // June 9, 2008 at 9:11 AM  

    precious pea:
    I can swap mee yoke with penang prawn mee but not this one :)

  3. wmw // June 9, 2008 at 11:55 PM  

    Cool office you have there!

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // June 10, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

    wmw:
    yeah :) Next time if anyone have the chance to setup an office, this is what they should be heading towards to.

    Let's mark this as the end of 4 wall windowless office era ;)

  5. J2Kfm // June 10, 2008 at 7:18 PM  

    haha, AHMAD from London? a successful Malaysian, I hope. Happy working!

  6. Anonymous // June 11, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

    Cute robots :)

  7. Cokeworld Citizen // June 11, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

    j2kfm:
    hehe thanks ;)

    jason:
    ya ya... probably later work finalise ady, i will put the link here for u guys to download and main main with it...lol