Kalau Tak Pecahkan Ruyung, Mana Dapat Sagu?

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 10:34 PM | , | 2 comments »

Yesterday work was as usual. Haven't finish with the video tutorials. Who would have thought I will be doing video tutorials when I am a lousy teacher myself :S Well at least thats what my mom said.

Anyway, I took a break after looking at the screen for hours. Wonder I will layu like the plant in my office due to too much radiation?

Time for some snek. Remember I mention biskut angkasawan in my previous post? Apparently its just a joke by my boss :S because he thought the packaging resembled some food that is meant for angkasawan *roll eyes*

This Tebaloi biscuit is locally made in Sarawak using the finest quality of Sarawak grown sago. It taste very much like our Chinese New Year kuih kapit and has a different kind of crispyness, 松脆? Most importantly, its delicious.

Never look down on this local product because some ang moh might be sipping her tea and have a bite of it in England. Yupz, an export quality product that is meant to be exported to western countries.

Happy tea timing~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 16, 2008 at 10:56 AM  

    From the look of it, I think it's nice.

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // June 17, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

    jason:
    its nice la. at least the packet inside doesn't contain air that much..lol