Lazy Me

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 4:43 PM | , | 6 comments »

On Friday,

Morning...

Sin Yi (my colleague) : It's weekend, where are you going to 'wet'?

Then comes again at night...

Serene (my uni friend): You're not going anywhere?

=.=...

I would have gone out if I have my own car. Anyway, its a good thing that I don't. Too much hassle to pinjam car from dad and weather is too hot. So I did rather stick myself at the couch and watch tv.

In the mean time, I enjoy alot eating chilled seedless grapes straight from the bunch. Yes, the fruit store at my area finally stocked some seedless grapes. Great stuff. Crunchy and sweet. Not the lembik kinds where you have to peel the skin and spit the seed out.

By the way, I heard grapes are great in preventing us from cancer or combating fatal disease. However, be cautioned that only real grapes have the effect and not the glucose powder one finds in supermarket. Basically, that glucose drink will fuel your cancer cells and makes them spread faster :S

Happy chilling~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

6 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 16, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

    Seedless grapes are the best ever, aren't they? :)

    Gota love the genius who invented them! :D

  2. Anonymous // June 16, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

    Haha invented them ^^

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // June 17, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

    kenny:
    yeah they should be the best-est invention ever apart from washing machine + dryer...lol..

    jason:
    should be invented because its GM food. No?

  4. J2Kfm // June 17, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

    bred them, more like it ...
    though not a fan of grapes myself.
    you know grapes contain the highest sugar content of all fruits, aside from durian? diabetics can only take 6 biji at one time ...

  5. Precious Pea // June 17, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

    What you mean? You don't have seedless grapes over at your place before this?

  6. Cokeworld Citizen // June 17, 2008 at 7:08 PM  

    j2kfm:
    oh but its a different type of sugar isn't it? lupa ady my bio.

    precious pea:
    Before this, they don't stock seedless grapes that much back then. Even if they do, the variety is different and less crunhy :)