Sworn to Secrecy

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 12:05 AM | | 2 comments »

Hop over to my boss' site for a well written post about the secret meal we had in a secret place.

Sorry peeps, I'd angkat my 3 fingers in front of Kuan Yu (chinese deity) ala gengster and promised not to tell about the place I'd lunch with boss yesterday afternoon. Yeah, its so secretive that only insiders know where is the restaurant, protocols and password.

One must also brave him/herself by doing the following:

and also...

Okay okay, the Kuan Yu was a joke my boss came up with and bug-lizard is part of my imagination.

Nevertheless, I had a great meal there gobbling down 2 bowls of rice and home cooked food. Terima kasih boss! Nak tambah kuah lagi? hahaha joking...

So, who says food post must have food photos? :)


Happy reading~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments

  1. Jason // July 3, 2008 at 12:02 PM  

    O.o"
    You didn't bring your camera!

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // July 3, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

    where got...I bawa lah. Say d wat, kenot tell where izzit. Lol...Sudah bersumpah...hehe