Miri Oriental Chicken Chop

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 12:27 AM | , , , | 8 comments »

Before I start... Fellow readers, can you please do me a favor by filling in my survey form? It's for my final year project. I will greatly appreciate it. The survey form will only be on for 10 days. The more the better! ;) Anyone can answer the questionnaire.

Okay back to food. I guess most of you knew that I went to Sarawak right? I dunno if I'm a chicken chop fan but I had Oriental Chicken Chop all the way at Miri :) This stall was doing brisk business when me and my friend pass by. Work finished early so we get to have dinner earlier too. Shops there closes at around 9pm+ The shop is located in one of the coffee shops near Grand Palace Hotel, Miri, Sarawak.

So many lamb shoulders on the hot plate!

Looks good right? Each plate cost RM9. Not very expensive as its double the size of what I would get in Penang and they cost RM6! Sauce was yummilicious. It taste like the sauce from Fettes Park western food but must more flavourful. Now who say Sarawak food tak sedap and very expensive?

Lastly, I wash everything down by having a glass of Teh C Special. Only 3 lapis but you can request for 4 lapis (the other layer will be cincau).

Happy drooling~

PS: My recent dream was visiting a japanese restaurant with my friend and we had raw chicken and raw prawns! o.0

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

8 comments

  1. Jason // September 16, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

    Raw chicken?? O.o *mata terbeliak*

    I had once coffee ice with cincau (definitely not like the one in your picture) and I think it's horrible :S

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // September 17, 2008 at 2:23 AM  

    ahahaha...ya raw chicken...can still remember its shiny pinkish colour...

    mine sedap leh...dunno why but the taste goes well together :)

  3. Precious Pea // September 17, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

    Survey done!

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // September 17, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

    precious pea:
    thanx!

  5. wmw // September 23, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

    Hahaha...what a dream! more like nightmare for me.

  6. RUN WITH THE WAVE // September 24, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

    Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang with watersports activities included this Christmas! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks!

  7. Sharon Y. // September 26, 2008 at 4:13 PM  

    Hainan chicken chop in Pg, oriental chicken chop in Miri! Hehe you are the queen of chicken chop testing :P Very cool 3 lapis teh C. Like a proud Msian contender to the ang moh Macchiato

  8. Anonymous // October 31, 2008 at 3:53 PM  

    wah you long long time no update already