I know, I know. The Langkawi trip post was long overdue. Better late than never? :P Exams just finish bah... I can't believe I missed the Penang Food Bloggers gathering = . = twice... sienz...

It was a beautiful morning when we (Nic, Krista, Sinyi & Me) reached Kuala Kedah. The tide was high so less visible rubbish in the picture :)

After 'galloping' through the sea in an old ferry for almost 2 hours, I am amazed that I could hold on and not puke although the bunch of black plastic bags were quite alluring :S I was sweating beads and my face practically turned green.

Finally, we reached land! I couldn't help myself when I thought I had to take the ferry back to return to Kuala Kedah = . =" gosh... Nevertheless, bright sun and sea breeze blew the seasick away~ shoo!

We had an appointment with client at noon. So we stopped over at the town for a quick meal at a kopitiam and had a quick shop. I ordered pork leg rice (RM6). Not bad but would be better without the chinese cilantro..heh

After meeting with client, we checked in at Tropical Resort.

If any of you out there is interested in spa, you can hop over to the side of Tropical Resort. I haven't try it tho.

The owner, Laila is a friendly lady. Clean rooms and affordable rates, RM90 per night.

Remember, no alcohols are allowed in her premises. But those who had that part slipped off mind, you can always leave the booze in the car ;)

Happy reading~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 21, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

    That's a good strategy --- leaving the booze in the car... party by the beach? :D

  2. J2Kfm // November 21, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

    haha.. cannot seludup into the premise one meh? =P

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // November 22, 2008 at 3:38 AM  

    Kenny:
    Haha takda party la...go work as well. When back to room ady pengsan on the bed...

    J2KFM:
    Respect the owner ma...Anyway if she found out there's booze in the room teruk ady...