Nutmeg Milk

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 1:00 AM | , | 4 comments »

I was going to get myself iced nutmeg drink until I saw the Cheong Trading (Not the famous CKC) nutmeg syrup bottle placed side-by-side with Dutch Lady Full Cream Milk. Wonder how they taste like after mixing them together?

I grabbed a tiny saucer and pour some of them into it. The mixture taste not bad at all. Sweetish flavor with a hint of nutmeg.

Did I end up running to the toilet? No actually. I only know that I ended up slurping a couple more of these before going to bed :P

Happy trying~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments

  1. J2Kfm // December 13, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

    nutmeg alone also kinda strong tasting. cant imagine it being a milky drink.

    but nice fusion beverage you have there.

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // December 15, 2008 at 2:42 AM  

    j2kfm:
    Hehe thx. Actually it depends on which brand you got for the nutmeg syrup. Only a handful of them are pleasant to drink :P Nutmeg Milk. Hahaha

  3. Anonymous // December 17, 2008 at 11:05 AM  

    Oh... memang creative lar you.

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // December 17, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

    jason:
    hahaha...no lah...the drinks just happen to be together and if you are not scared of lau sai you can do it too :)