Whenever Chinese New Year's coming to town, everyone starts buying cookies and biscuits which are only available during this particular festive season.

Last year, I featured Kuih Kapit with pork floss. This year, its not something unusual anymore. Haha. You can buy it anywhere.

I am sure most of you have heard about sambal mini spring rolls however this container below are not mini spring rolls with sambal filling. Instead, each of them are filled with pork floss.

The container was initially filled to the brim but I happily chew them all... well almost...wahahaha!

They taste good and each of them are packed with pork floss. The size and amount of filling used to be more standardize. Now you can find a fat one bursting with pork floss and some minimally filled. Nevertheless they are very crispy.

The aunty selling this lives very near to my home. However, she doesn't sells it at her home. If we want to buy, we would have to call her. Well, it doesn't really matter as sometimes I see her in the evening. She sells kuih kapit with pork floss too at a whopping RM25. I am not sure she has stalls but she will be around Lorong Selamat and another location which I forgot :P Giving her a call will be best. Her number is in the picture below.

A small container of this already cost RM16. Finished within 2 days by 2 person (mom and I). Another person's mini spring roll that has similar taste to the ones I had are selling at one of Pulau Tikus coffee shops (the one nearer to the church). They were once partners before they went separate ways.

This snack is available all year round, 365 days *evil grin*

Happy Chinese New year & Selamat Ber-Fatt Choy~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

5 comments

  1. danny kwok // January 28, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

    This is highly addictive. The dried shrimp is the best...

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // January 28, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

    danny kwok:
    Yupz...Very very addictive. Can't stop once the container is opened. I actually prefer this to kuih kapit.

  3. CRIZ LAI // January 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

    That's the culprit!! I have a feverish sensation now due to finishing a whole container.. hehe. Serve me right!! Haha. :P

    http://crizfood.com/

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // February 1, 2009 at 3:17 AM  

    Criz Lai:
    Wahaha I almost too but loads of ice water saved my day :)

  5. Anonymous // February 3, 2009 at 7:18 PM  

    *GASP*
    I remember I missed something but I can't recall what until I read this!

    ARGH~~~~~~~!