"我从小喜欢吃烤鸡翅~" (I like to eat roasted chicken wings since I was small)...Well now that I am an adult, let's make it drumstick :) Wahaha!

I love my bbq chicken wings and drumstick to be sticky-ly sweet. This is the one and only bbq wings and drumstick stall I love at BT Food Court (Burmah Road branch).

A friendly aunty and she allowed me to take pictures of her with her stall.

This aunty is actually the wife of another bbq chicken wings stall owner at New Lane. So technically, both bbq chicken wing stall sell the same tasting wings. Please be aware that the stall in New Lane I am talking about is located behind the 猪肠粥 (pig intestine porridge) seller and next to a laksa stall. So you can choose to either hop to one of these sites for bbq wings.

Look at the gorgeous drumsticks and wings.

Every drumstick cost RM5 and RM1.80 per wings. I say its not cheap but still a fair deal as we only have to order and wait to eat haha! No need to sweat bucket loads for it :)

Indeed...sticky-sweety-licious and tender. Because of the high amount of sugar added at the beginning of its marinating process, the sugar on the drumstick's skin caramelized, making some parts of the skin crispy and gave the beautiful colour to it.

Remember to ask the aunty not too over-bbq it. The best part about bbq chickens from this stall is most of the time they have very little or no burnt bits. I said "most of the time" so of course its better to tell the aunty not to over roast the chicken, just in case. For this part, Wong Ah Wah's badly charred BBQ Wings totally cannot beat it :S

Yumz...Altogether RM10 after I gobbled a second thigh :P It's not even over yet.

Location:
Jalan Burmah (next to CIMB Bank)
Same ground with car wash area.


View Larger Map

Happy reading~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

6 comments

  1. danny kwok // February 1, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

    bbq drumstick...something new to me.good deal at RM5!

  2. Helo // February 1, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

    Those wings look very appetizing. Mind me asking, where is this BT foodcourt? I never been there before.

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // February 1, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

    danny kwok:
    New? Hahaha the thighs were always there. I tot it would be more value for money instead of those meatless chicken wings.

    laukl:
    This is the Burmah Road branch BT Food court. Same location with the car washer beside AM bank izzit?

  4. The Malaysian Explorer // February 3, 2009 at 1:37 AM  

    um ummmm. Yum yum. Will definitely try the bbq drumstick next time I'm up in Penang.

    Visit Malaysia Facts
    for quick facts and interesting information about Malaysia.

    Visit Penang Page for quick facts and interesting information about Penang.

    Visit About ME Page for quick facts and interesting information about The Malaysian Explorer.

  5. Cokeworld Citizen // February 3, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

    The Malaysian Explorer:
    hahaha hope you will like it :)

  6. dandelion // September 28, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

    Wish I could visit Malaysia, I live in Nebraska, USA but those are some good looking BBQ chicken. :)