It's been more than 3 weeks since I went home. Finally I get to go home on Friday.
I almost forgot how my room looks like, how my bed feels like... how 'lor ark' taste like...
I used to have them for lunch on most weekends when I go home.

The stall is situated at Reservoir Garden (previously known as Chung Nam Kopitiam), Ayer Itam. This coffee shop is located at the corner of a shop lot, next to a Shell petrol station along Jalan Ayer Itam. If you are going from town, the Shell petrol station will be on your right and slightly further up would be the coffee shop.

Although the stall is famous for its 'lor ark' (braised duck), I hardly order it. Most of the time I just have 2 eggs and 2 tau kua.

I love it. Fresh tau kua with faint soy smell and nicely braised eggs. Absolutely my comfort food. It keeps me grounded and reminded me that life is not only about lavish stuff.

Location:
Keat Seng Coffeeshop (Next to traffic light junction)
10-J, MK. 16, Ayer Itam Road, Penang.


View Larger Map

Happy reading :)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

5 comments

  1. Anonymous // March 17, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

    Looks like vegetarian :)

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // March 17, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

    Jason:
    Hahaha almost. I believe this is much healthier than those msg loaded vegetarian.

  3. Anonymous // March 20, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

    I remember this place...the stall faces the back of the shop right? I have always wanted to try their koay chiap.

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // March 23, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

    ck lam:
    aiks...nonono...its the stall opposite the reservoir garden chu char (famous for curry fish head).

  5. wmw // March 23, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

    I had the same stuff but in JB!