Penang Sungai Dua Bali Bali Dim Sum

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 10:03 PM | , , | 4 comments »

It's been a loooooong time since I updated this blog. Very sorry peeps...final thesis on the line, so go figure :S

My friends and I have been talking about coming to Bali Bali for porridge but we never seem to make it for some reason :P

Rushing for assignment, scrambling for thesis, late night supper...I guess the first thing we would think about is bed :)

One morning, HT dragged us out of bed early as we promised her that we would have dim sum (for the fourth time).

Every time we come here for breakfast, my friend would pick this up. Yeah...curry puffs. They taste more to the sweet side as there are onions in it.

As for me, I would pick har mai every time I have dim sum. Nothing in particular. Just that I prefer Har Mai over Siu Mai.

Dim sum is nothing without this signature dish, Har Gao. But funny thing is I don't order it.

Another favourite item we would order is the porridge. Not every dim sum place serves good porridge. Bali Bali's was fine. Normally the porridge is the pei dan chok variety which could be very delicious and heart warming for sleepy heads like us XD

I like my porridge with loads of ginger shreds...

Porridge would run out after 10am. That's why we had to get up early for it.

Hmmm...There was only 4 of us. This explains a lot why my waistline is growing horizontally :S

Still I think Maxim Dim Sum at Bangunan Lip Sin is better.

Happy reading~



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments

  1. J2Kfm // April 20, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

    previously mandarin cafe ah?

    a food court right? last time we had dinners there almost every other night. hhaaha.. until revolting liao.

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // April 21, 2009 at 2:51 AM  

    J2Kfm:
    Yeah previously its called Boon Wah Cafe or sumthing but it moved to Island Glades. Same lah. Muak d :P

  3. jason // April 24, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

    Do lah some exercise, then can chow more food! :P

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // April 24, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

    jason:
    ya since jobless now, i can focus in terminating my fats! its war time *hmph*