Super hot weather calls for icy cold drinks right? I lost count of the glasses of iced water I had when I was there :P

Since 75 Celsius is a a bar too, there are a number of drinks to order ranging from coffee / cordial juices to alcoholic beverages (cocktails, beers and liquors). No worries to families who are bringing kids to dine there as they also serve soft drinks and milkshakes.

The restaurant was generous to serve most of the drink available on the menu. Anyway, there were 20+ of us. Each one of us ordered a drink and it was already sufficient to cover a huge portion of the drinks menu haha! Too bad I had to stay away from drinks like coffee :P

Below is 75 Celsius' top drink, Dawn of the Beauty (pale orange and red in color) RM7 and Philadelphia (3 mix top up with soda) RM7.50.

Below - Wild Fruit (Orange, mango, strawberry, pineapple cordials blended with crushed ice) RM9.50

Below - Ice Espresso (Black color) RM7 and Michael Jackson (white color) RM10

Below - Cappuccino RM5 , Hazelnut Cappuccino RM5.50 and Caffe Mocha RM6

From front - Tequila Sunrise RM13 , Screwdriver RM13 and AK47 RM18

Staying away from coffee was one thing but eventually I ordered an alcohol based drink for the 'sake of trying' XD Thanks to Steven who robbed my drink, I had to go to the bar and order another shot of it.

Didn't know that Lemon Drop is made of Lemon Bacardi. At this point I wasn't sure if I should drop the shot glass into the glass of ice water or just drink it and bite on the lemon :P The more curious side of me wanted to taste the liquor so I just emptied the shot glass. Hahaha...I wonder if it was me or the weather...it tasted a bit sweet and quite smooth :P

If none of the drinks I mentioned interests you, you can just pick Lemon Temptation (lemon with Sprite) RM7. Simple and refreshing :D

My personal choice would be any refreshing drinks that came with ice LOL


Moving on to REAL food...

75 Celcius Restaurant & Bar

75 Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang.

Business Hours - 11am to 2am

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments

  1. buzzingbee // August 28, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

    yeah it was indeed super hot that day! Luckily they were kind to keep refilling cold water for us!!

  2. Steven Goh // August 30, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

    pai seh ah... i didn't know that is your drink. Btw, let me buy u another one back :) put time put place.

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // August 31, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

    buzzing bee:
    ya i think they walk to the bar and back to us for X-times d LOL

    Steven Goh:
    haha nvm la. Later your wife ask you why buy drinks for mui mui zhai XD