Singapore Azabu Sabo Ice Cream

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 5:34 PM | , | 4 comments »

Azabu Sabo is one of the many in-between meals fill ins I had in my recent Singapore trip. I haven't seen this booth on my previous visit so me and my friend decided to give it a try (My initial intention was to have Venezia gelato XD ) Oh well....

This ice cream wasn't too sweet, soft, smooth and not too jelak unlike its western counterpart. Luckily I only had a small cup. I wouldn't able to finish my ice cream if I ordered the cone O.o From the video, you can see that they actually fill every single hole in the cone...ekkks!

The flavour was great! For the first time, I actually had a green tea ice cream that taste like one =.= minus the rough texture (some ice creams are, I think NZ Natural if not mistaken) Serious! It's yum yum licious, hands down.

Sorry Venezia. You lost out in the green tea ice cream match : P The Azabu Sabo ice cream booth I visited is located at Takashimaya, Singapore.

Happy drooling!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments

  1. Jason // December 10, 2007 at 4:52 PM  

    Wah... so happy to see such tall ice cream! >.<

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // December 10, 2007 at 5:05 PM  

    Jason: lolz its the first time i see this shape for ice cream...

  3. vampynyam // December 14, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

    Wow the ice-cream looks really yummy...i'm going down to singapore this christmas i think i'm going to give this a try...:)))Is it expensive??

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // December 14, 2007 at 11:13 PM  

    vampynyam: haha thnx : ) Erm I wasn't sure if its SGD3.80 but its ard that price unlike Hagen. So jelous...I used to go down Spore during xmas...now kenot ady...oh yeah do try their Durian Pancake as well!!! But I am not sure if all malls have that. I got it from a mall at hougang.