MnM Marathon

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 9:27 PM | , , | 8 comments »

It's exam month and I am MnM-ing (Makan and movie-ing) :S I think I watched more than 10 movies in the span of 2 months...maybe less...Anyway thats not the point. Whenever I go to Gurney I only hang out at a few places and Winter Warmers is one of them. Reason? Huge portion at reasonable prices at the same time still sedap ;)

I ordered a cheese baked bolognese spaghetti set which is available from lunch until 9pm. They allow us to change the default drink (black tea) to any drinks in the menu by adding RM1 which I think is worth it. Most drinks priced at RM7 :P so go figure. I was craving honeydew milk shake. They serve the shake with some qq jellies and some vanilla ice cream at the bottom of the glass.

All sets come with a drink, salad,main dish and a dessert. Something they have not change since a long time ago. This salad portion is slightly bigger now. Not sure why but there are more vege and they add a slice of egg on it. Love egg and raisins eaten with salad. They taste great together. Not sure why.

Yeah...when I feel like eating, I will definitely order this. Their cheese is soo thick that you feel full even just by finishing the cheese ;) Nicely browned chewy mozarella chese that takes forever to finish...XD





Can you hear the crackling sound?



But I finish it anyway...heh...*burp*

As if I am not stuffed, I find excuse to order another set. That is to take home some sandwiches for my parents but they don't tarpao salad and the dessert. So I wallop on behalf of them : )

This month, any rose based beverage is on 50% discount. So Rosebud tea it is. Served on a dainty rose teacup together with some honey. No caffeine means better sleep at night...heh


In short, I sat there from 6pm to 10.30pm and they didn't chase me away. Hey, I need a place to go through my notes right? However there is one thing. Not sure what's going on but the air con there needs serious checkup... Probably Gurney Plaza management is trying to save up electricity :S

Oh yes, do consider being their member. 20% discount on F&B during weekdays and 10% for weekends/public holidays and 10% off for all products.

They just recently started points accumulation system. Every new member will be given a free jar of cocktail and some vouchers when your birthday is approaching.

Currently they have four outlets: Gurney Plaza, The Curve, Sunway Pyramid and Sunway Carnival.

Happy reading~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

8 comments

  1. Anonymous // April 19, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

    Hahaha... I love that little sprig of parsley in the empty lasagna bowl... all wiped clean! :D

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // April 19, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

    kenny:
    wow cepatnya...i just post less than 5 minutes sudah comment O.o yeah *peace* :) I almost lick the bowl XD mwahahaha!

  3. JOjo // April 21, 2008 at 10:03 PM  

    Haha! MnM'ing~
    I'm mugging, a Singlish term for studying real hard *lol*

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // April 21, 2008 at 10:44 PM  

    jojo:
    good luck eh....luckily tomorrow i last day...i would die looking at essays...what more writting em...

  5. Anonymous // April 22, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

    winter warmers.. no offense but their restaurant's decoration is very aunty uncle-ish.. don't really attract youngsters lol..

    you seem to be taking a lot of videos leh hehe

  6. Cokeworld Citizen // April 23, 2008 at 12:17 AM  

    vkeong:
    oh really? But i see 80% of their customer is youngsters wor...hardly find uncle and aunty in there unless they come with family...

    haha i just felt video is a better alternative to capture what i see. More interesting no?

  7. J2Kfm // April 29, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

    hehe, must be study/exam tension. u REALLY can eat, can't you? bringing you to a buffet table spells money-well-spent. haha ..

  8. Cokeworld Citizen // April 29, 2008 at 9:33 PM  

    j2kfm:
    sure la exam tension...hahaha everyone also say like dat I shy shy la...*hide at a corner*