After waiting several months for the new Sushi King outlet to open, I went there the moment my holiday starts. The new outlet is just as good as the old one in terms of view but somehow I felt its smaller.

I got myself these coupons a couple of months ago while dining at E-Gate's Sushi King with my friend. "Buy 1 Free 1" Not bad eh? Each California Handroll cost RM4.00, so in this case its RM4 for 2 handrolls.

I have 3 of this coupons which makes 6 handrolls where 3 of it is free. The handrolls in Sushi King is relatively bigger than those served at the rival's restaurant at 3rd floor.

I'd already redeemed mine. Have you?

Happy rolling~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments

  1. Anonymous // December 17, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

    Er.. I don't have any :(

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // December 17, 2008 at 5:46 PM  

    Jason:
    Haha eye for sushi king to relocate shop or open new branch :P It's been almost 2 years since they have buy 1 free 1 handroll.