Since I already had pancakes, might as well go all out and eat more? Haha. We drove to Pak Ali mamak stall at Pulau Tikus for another round of supper.

Both of my friends are leaving Penang soon, so we tried to get together as much as possible before they dump me at Penang LOL

That night fresh cows milk was available, so each of us ordered a glass of hot milk (RM1.50 per glass). Only me had an additional plate of Maggi Goreng (RM3 i think).

From the pictures you can see the place was really dark and light source came from their own fluorescent lamps.

This is my second trip to Pak Ali mamak stall and every time I come the egg was prepared exactly like the picture below.

Tastewise, I still prefer USM's Subaidah as they use Kari Cintan while Pak Ali uses Maggi Kari. The noodles were slightly softer. Normally, Maggi Goreng comes with sunny side up and fried chicken. I skipped the chicken :P By the way, an egg was also added when he fried the noodles. So 2 eggs for each plate of noodles.

High cholestrol but me like :)

Location:
Off Burmah Road, in an alley opposite PTPL College (Formerly know as IPG).
or next to Audees Fine Dining Restaurant.

Operational hours:
24 hours


View Larger Map

Happy reading~

PS:
I did not bring my camera for both pancake and mamak eat out. Many thanks to SM who was willing to let me use her K850i to snap all the food photos :)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

9 comments

  1. gill gill // May 3, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

    eh, why the mee maggie goreng looks like mee maggie rebus? so pile?!

    We really enjoy their mee maggie wrapped with roti canai, since years back.

    mmm....from the mee goreng i guess their quality has been drop, isn't it?

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // May 4, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

    gill gill:
    Oh I heard of that type of serving too but my friend didn't mention so I didn't know. Gosh not just pale, you would be wondering if you are eating maggi goreng! LOL

  3. beng xiang // December 22, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

    HA i found u ! haha

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // December 25, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

    beng xiang:
    Ekks! how?

  5. ashley // December 28, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

    wahaha.. i think jt pasted me your link.. good job btw !

  6. Cokeworld Citizen // January 7, 2010 at 8:35 AM  

    Ashley:
    JT??? Hahaha sungguh the tak sangka.

  7. ashley // January 7, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

    he stumbled across when doing searching.. ahahahahha

  8. Cokeworld Citizen // January 7, 2010 at 9:51 PM  

    ashley:
    he researching on mamak stall? LOL

  9. ashley // January 8, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

    maybe xD