Homemade V8 Juice

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 6:07 PM | , | 5 comments »

Heading out for Father's Day dinner in a moment. But it's not going to stop me from breaking my long hiatus from the blogging world ;) I am quite surprise there's still readers coming in haha! Thanks for your support ya...

Anyway, I just bought my new juicer, Moulinex Vitae Plus from a local electrical appliance store. Yes! Finally! With my current workload and the "toxic" I gathered during eat out, I am afraid I might die young :P Touch wood!

People always give me the YUCK face when I told them the vegetables I used for the juice below. Does carrot, celery, tomato and beetroot sounds that bad?

Anyway here's what I used:
1 large aussie carrot
2-3 stalks of aussie celery
1 tomato
1/3 beetroot (peeled)

I drink it before dinner during weekdays. Its best to have it in the morning tho...

Happy detoxifying weekend!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

5 comments

  1. cariso // July 6, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

    Yes, to me, a bit yuck. :)

  2. jason // July 7, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

    I want a juicer and a blender! So I can make juices at home :(

    Not yuck lah, as I found cucumber juice with sour plum GREAT!

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // July 11, 2010 at 11:34 PM  

    cariso:
    haha good for u ah...

    jason:
    ooo i have a small blender but not really a smoothie person. You should get one...the possibility for juice combo is unlimited :D

    fresh nutmeg with sour plum powder is good too ;) gonna try lime + sweet basil tea

  4. evelyn // August 1, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

    hi there, i was looking for beetroots but couldn't find where to buy it. can u share where u bought the beetroots in penang? thanks a bunch!

  5. Cokeworld Citizen // August 2, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

    Evelyn:
    Hi! So sorry for the delayed reply. I am not sure about local wet markets but you can definitely find them in Jusco Queensbay or Gurney Cold Storage. Gurney Cold Storage's beetroot is much larger than the ones sold in Queensbay. Not sure why tho.