Previously I had blogged about Ayer Itam's pork intestine porridge. However I haven't really blogged about this stall in New Lane individually. Not many are selling pork intestine porridge and I believe these are the only 2 stalls worth frequenting.

This pork intestine porridge operates at 4pm onwards until they run out of porridge :)

I love those crispy fried pig intestine. I wished I could just munch on it XD

Everytime I would ask the aunty to add fried intestine. Original price is RM4 perbowl. Adding extra ingredients would make it RM5 per bowl.

The porridge was delicious but not as delicious as it used to be. Last time the porridge was sweeter. Probably the pig bones price has increase quite a lot, so they had to cut down the amount.

No worries when eating the porridge. No foul smelling instestines as they cleaned it properly. Hehehe. Otherwise it would be 'jiak sai' liao!

Location:
New Lane (Lorong Baru),
Off Macalister Road,
Adjacent to Sunway Hotel, Georgetown.

Operating Hours:
Everyday (Closed on Wednesdays)
3pm - 11pm (Closes early if porridge is sold out)


View Larger Map

Happy reading~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

9 comments

  1. cariso // July 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

    I like the non-fried version of intestine woh. It's sooooo soft,no KBT at all.

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // July 21, 2009 at 12:56 AM  

    Cariso:
    I eat everything in the bowl :) KBT? Hamilai?

  3. New Kid on the Blog // July 21, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

    my favourite porridge!!! :)

  4. J2Kfm // July 21, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

    me like the fried version also.... add crunch, no need yau char kwai!

  5. Cokeworld Citizen // July 21, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

    NKOTB:
    same here! *high five*

    J2Kfm:
    Hahaha yaya! Got Chee Cheong Chook kaki d. Who needs yau char kwai when the crunchy cheong fun is tasty on its own :D

  6. Unknown // July 21, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

    Whenever I went there, I will order this. ^-^ But high cholestrol. hahhahahaaa

  7. Cokeworld Citizen // July 21, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

    Food Paradise:
    Me too :D Haiya nvm la if its the only high cholestrol food u take for the week lol...

  8. gill gill // July 21, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

    their quality went down for years, getting worst. the only thing is true, never ever get famous...haha

  9. Cokeworld Citizen // July 21, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

    gill gill:
    Probably the ingredients are getting expensive too compare to last time. I felt its good tho and you gotta credit them for cleaning the intestines well :P