I've been to Thou Yuen (Peach Garden...LOL) at Campbell Street for as long as I could remember but never once I'd tried their infamous (duck egg + chicken egg) egg tart, critically acclaimed by some bloggers.

One day when I went there for lunch, there is 1 lonely piece left on the tray. Immediately, I swooshed it away.

Looks ok to me but I knew it was cold.

I took one bite...and another bite. No feeling pun. The word 'sedap' never crossed my mind at all and I did not like its pastry base.

I think I will just stick to Wongkok egg tarts for now :P

Happy reading~

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

3 comments

  1. danny kwok // January 3, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

    crust looks thick to me!

  2. gill gill // January 3, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

    It was nice years ago, but not now anymore. very de
    'pai ciak'

  3. Cokeworld Citizen // January 4, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

    danny kwok:
    well Wong Kok egg tarts also has thick base but its really like wat gill gill said, "pai chiak" : P

    gill gill:
    Hahaha that explains why there is still one piece left for me to try...LOL