Infused Vodka 1

Posted by Cokeworld Citizen | 5:20 PM | , , | 4 comments »

Finally came the day where I am gonna use up the vodka I bought from Changi airport, SGD21.20 if not mistaken. Cheap yeah? Cold Storage Penang sells it for RM122 =.=" Too bad 1 person is eligible to buy 1 bottle only.

This afternoon, I went to Gurney Plaza Cold Storage to get my supply of strawberry and Lemon. Pre-cut strawberries costs either RM4.99 or RM2.99 depending on sizes of the package. Fresh Australian strawberries cost RM12 O.o so I guess the cheap pre cuts one will make do. Lemon's from Argentina. No wonder they cost RM1.69 per biji!

Anyway, to ensure cleanliness, I did not take picture during the making process. I can't touch my camera when I'd already touch the lemon and strawberries or vice-versa (ewww). Here's the outcome.

Using only rough estimation : P All turn out as sugggested on Google except for the lemon. Didn't know I should use the zest only...Cham...My Lemon infused vodka is gonna be super sour >,<

Even though the strawberries are pre-cut, I still diced their ends (the halved berry
is still intact) to further enhance the infusion proses.

: P I only have about 100ml of pure vodka left in the bottle...Hope they turn out right!

Happy drinking!~

PS: Keep alcohols away from children!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

4 comments

  1. Precious Pea // December 11, 2007 at 8:58 AM  

    Wahhh!!! When will it be ready? Hic!

  2. Cokeworld Citizen // December 11, 2007 at 9:36 PM  

    Precious Pea: Haha I think soon the strawberry is 3/4 decolourise.

  3. Jason // December 19, 2007 at 10:01 AM  

    Er... I'm alcohol-blind here. Did I see you soak them in the vodka?

  4. Cokeworld Citizen // December 19, 2007 at 5:13 PM  

    hahah yah i 'drown' them in vodka...not mineral water. hehehehe